This past month has been a choice month, filled with a variety of community outings and centre-based activities.
I enjoy practising for my end of term drama performance - "The Princesses Slumber Party Disaster," where I am acting as Sleeping Beauty.
I liked my social community connections this month, featuring a delicious hot lunch of fish and chips at the Citz Club alongside friends from Connect 20, as well as a BBQ lunch at Isla Park.I also included weekly centre shopping trips and time volunteering at the SPCA Op Shop.I enjoyed some whanau time, travelling to Hamilton for a wonderful catch up with my sister.
During my downtime, I got creative. I love "My Time My Choice" sessions, they are a perfect opportunity for a little relaxing iPad time, music, and relaxation. A warm sensory room is also a favourite during these cooler days, watching a variety of movies - Ordinary Angels, Remarkably Bright Creatures, and the action-packed Jurassic Park 3.
I've had a fun month with my friends, that's for sure. Ka kite ano, Gayleen.



No comments:
Post a Comment